Thursday 3 June 2010

I was out early this morning. Set out towards my local lake where I saw these Coots posturing


It soon turned into an all out brawl




At one point a juvenile got involved, ganging up on the other



I met this guy who was very vocal and did a perfect pose in a tree for me, I took a couple of shots but as it was dark in the wood they came out blurry. I tried to set my tripod up but by the time I had he'd moved, I managed to get some shots though they weren't the ones I wanted.



Mallard ducks had congregated on the banks of the lake, warming up in the early morning sunshine


These guys took flight when a fisherman walked behind them


Thought the early morning dew on this cobweb was pretty cool, so tried out my macro lens. You have to click on it and enlarge it to get the best view


No comments:

Post a Comment